We currently accept and respond to requests via email, telephone and mail order. Please send us your request for information and we will respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for your interest.
9036 Sackett Drive
Park City, UT 84098
If we are not available, please leave a message with your contact information and we will do our best to get back to you at your convenience; please leave a recommended time and telephone number.
We accept payment by credit card, check or money order. If you have not done business with us before, orders must be paid in advance. Shipment will be held until your credit card charge or check has cleared. If paying by credit card, this is not a secure site, we recommend you include your phone number and the best time to reach you so that we may call you for your credit card information. Once your check, money order or charge has cleared, we will E-mail a confirming invoice and ship your art.
Shipping and Handling
- All items will be shipped via insured UPS Ground or US Priority Mail with delivery confirmation certificate unless otherwise arranged.
- We need a street address and telephone number as UPS will not deliver to a Post Office Box number.
- International orders will be charged accordingly and will be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
- Items will be shipped once payment has cleared.
- Special order items will be shipped as soon as they are available from the artist: shipping information will be provided at time of order confirmation.
- Sales Tax will be added to all orders shipped to addresses within the state of Illinois.
- Our shipping rates are calcualted based upon actual shipping cost.
Merchandise returned in "as-sold" condition and accompanied by a sales slip, may be exchanged, credited or refunded. All returns must be made within 21 days of receipt of order. Please call us to obtain a return authorization number. Customer will be responsible for shipping and insurance charges in both directions. No returns will be accepted on special orders.
If your product arrives damaged in shipping, call UPS or shipping provider for verification of damage and keep all shipping materials. Please have this verification information available and call us immediately to make arrangements for return or replacement and assistance with the shipper.
Any item with a value exceeding $100 may be held with a 25% deposit. No specified monthly payment is required, in so far as a good faith effort to reduce the balance by regular payments is made.
An item on lay-away should be paid in full within 9 months. Items left unclaimed after 9 months willl be considered property of the gallery. Payments made prior to that time will be refunded upon request, less a 15% charge against payments made, to cover storage and handling costs.
No billings will be made, but a receipt and statement of balance due will be mailed or given with each payment. Upon completion of the lay-away contract, with full payment, the purchaser may designate a pick-up date or specify a carrier. Mailing shipping and insurance costs are the buyer's responsibility.
back to top